X TASHI BHARUCHA PRISM FOLDING KNIFE approx. au$373

Randall

Ray Mears
Reaction score
This is way out of my price range. Great number of discussions and reviews, and it all generally sounds good. It's at drop.

Redtail

RĆ¼diger Nehberg
Reaction score
Out of my price range, too.
I'm not a big fan of skeleton frames and coated blades. The frames fill up with dirt and crap, and coated blades show wear too quickly. Marks and minor wear on satin or bare metal blades can usually be polished out easy enough.

Randall

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Out of my price range, too.
I'm not a big fan of skeleton frames and coated blades. The frames fill up with dirt and crap, and coated blades show wear too quickly. Marks and minor wear on satin or bare metal blades can usually be polished out easy enough.
Yeah, I'm not sure that the target market is going to get the frame filled up with anything other than laundry fluff. At this price I think the enthusiasts will take their beater knives if hard work is expected. It should remain pretty clean in those high elven pockets of yours though šŸ¤£

Randall

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Here's a fairly famous knife at a good price - esee zancudo. AU $58.00 delivered, which is a good price even if you can find the knife here in D2 (it's often aus8)