Wooroloo Brook - daywalk - this Sunday 16th June

Redtail

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Sounds good. No pix, you didn't go... How was the walk last weekend?
cheers
Bloffy
I'm sure someone will take pix. Trust me, I'll be there anyway ... me being the organiser and navigator.
Speaking of pix - I believe there was a meet at uneekwahn's artificial forest last weekend. Or do we assume that didn't happen?

Last weekend was very nice. Strangely warm with a little rain overnight. It set in just as we got back to the cars at lunchtime.
There are pix about. I'm just waiting to have them sent to me, or posted somewhere.

Doc

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
The meet happened at Uneekwahn's house. Had a great evening. Thanks to Thrud for the pic.
BBQ.jpg

uneekwahn

Les Hiddins
Reaction score
Thankfully we obfuscated bloffy's face in that photo so you all won't have to get psychological counselling ;)

Wish I could join you on this one but an hiking with my three girls (wife, bub and mutt!) at Bells Rapids.

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
We know who'll be carrying who there. And it won't be your little one:p. Thanks for a great night. Pity you weren't there Redtail. You could have helped us devour three tonne of South African sausage, about 12 litres of icecream, chocolate cake and some delicious Seth Efrikan deserts. Oh and some alcohol... I jumped on the scales just after I got home and my darling wife has been using in the kitchen ever since as a fan. That was the first time I have ever had to pay excess baggage for myself on the flight home because my stomach was too big.:-S a good night indeed.
cheers
Bloffy

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
I'll accept the kind offer of the walk. I'll take my camera and some other kit, you know me I like to travel light...

Cheers Redtail.

Redtail

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Good o!
We need more pics, and I get to play with my Tarahumara.
The weather is looking excellent, too.