Wool anoraks/smocks

AusTac

Les Stroud
Reaction score
G'day fellas! Been ages since i've been on the forum but i've a question for you all, who has a pure wool anorak? I'd love to find an Australian company and support them, looked into the weatherwool and similar US brands but unsure as of yet? So who's got what and how do you like it?

Cheers

Kris

Randall

Ray Mears
Reaction score
😂 I went to the varusteleka site and had a look at their photos - this is one of them. I can't tell if it's photoshopped, but it must be 😂

Le Loup

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
This is as close as I can get, a pure wool capot. Mine is a little longer than the one shown, & it has double breasted buttoning so no need for a belt.
Keith.

AusTac

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Well fellas, i've had a chat with Ralph from weather wool and ordered an anorak yesterday, although i think i may have messed up and got the wrong size ( xl ) but should know soon. I've looked at all the others but i was always thinking " well it's still no weather wool " so buy once cry once i hope!

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
They look very good...but it would have to be at that price!

As you say, buy once cry once!

AusTac

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Well guys got my weather wool order, it's simply awesome! But as suspected it's a size to big so will be going back, but i thought i would see if theres any interest here but i'll tell you they're not cheap and will be looking to get around what i paid for it.

I can't wait to get the size that suits me!

Attachments