What toys are you waiting for???

Randall

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Hey kindling, consider packing the poles, fly, pegs and tent separately. That way it is easier to pack - poles can slide down the side of your pack on the inside etc.

barefoot dave

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Have stopped thinking 'One day'and grabbed a Victorinox package: Ranger Grip, Handyman, Dual knife sharpener and 3 cork-screw-drivers.
I've carried an older champ (sans pliers) for a while, but find it a bit bulky and I need pliers. Handyman, Camp knife and Silky saw in the pack, Ranger in the pocket should see me sorted for slicy-choppy things. (for now anyway....)

Things I have just taken possession of are:
Trailer for teardrop camper addition,
Large canadian canoe for water camping- adding outriggers, sails, solar blankets feeding elec motor
E-Bike for same on land.

Attachments

Kindliing

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Have stopped thinking 'One day'and grabbed a Victorinox package: Ranger Grip, Handyman, Dual knife sharpener and 3 cork-screw-drivers.
I've carried an older champ (sans pliers) for a while, but find it a bit bulky and I need pliers. Handyman, Camp knife and Silky saw in the pack, Ranger in the pocket should see me sorted for slicy-choppy things. (for now anyway....)

Large canadian canoe for water camping- adding outriggers, sails, solar blankets feeding elec motor
E-Bike for same on land.
Looks like a plan coming together

Kindliing

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
I bought the svord 6.75 inch mini diamond sharpening steel and it came today in the mail.

Fits in the svord trapper knife sheath perfectly , in its place, must be made for it won't wiggle or fall out.

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Plain coyote. Been waiting nearly 2 months for the UK store to get them from Poland. It's on its way now so only another 2 months to go!

Randall

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score

E-Bike for same on land.
Teardrop vans look awesome. I like the simplicity and lightness of them. Well, I'd keep it simple and light.

Chigger

Les Hiddins
Reaction score
Waiting for a bushlite aka South African fishing lamp. love the idea it takes standard candles.
View attachment 27236
I have one of those as well and are a excellent light for the campsite. Trouble is thanks to firstly the bushfires everywhere then came the Covid restrictions have not had a chance to use it as yet.

Things are on the improve and hope to get out on a camp soon.

Timbo

Russell Coight
Reaction score
I have one of those as well and are a excellent light for the campsite. Trouble is thanks to firstly the bushfires everywhere then came the Covid restrictions have not had a chance to use it as yet.

Things are on the improve and hope to get out on a camp soon.
Was hoping to get the brass one from South Africa this month but the guy has sold it, due to not being able to send internationally (covid). Already have a green one and it's great, 1hr burn per 2cm of candle. Seriously thinking about getting another from outfitters.