What toys are you waiting for???

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score

Randall

Ray Mears
Reaction score
I love your enthusiasm. I often order two at a time too, to justify the cost of postage (the justification works for me :D).

Just checked the mail, and my two real steel controls are here. Geez they're big and heavy :ROFLMAO:. The tall handle is as comfortable as I thought - more so. I think you would like these Wave man. For me they're just big tough knives. I imagine you would call them beaters. Although the CF / S35VN version is over $300. Oh, I like it. Great pass through. Lock up on both looks like bang on 50% - I'd be happier with less. Slab of G10 one side, stainless steel the other. I think if you were after something like a cold steel AD10, you'd be quite happy with one of these (or two :))

Last edited:

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
I love your enthusiasm. I often order two at a time too, to justify the cost of postage (the justification works for me :D).

Just checked the mail, and my two real steel controls are here. Geez they're big and heavy :ROFLMAO:. The tall handle is as comfortable as I thought - more so. I think you would like these Wave man. For me they're just big tough knives. I imagine you would call them beaters. Although the CF / S35VN version is over $300. Oh, I like it. Great pass through. Lock up on both looks like bang on 50% - I'd be happier with less. Slab of G10 one side, stainless steel the other. I think if you were after something like a cold steel AD10, you'd be quite happy with one of these (or two :))
just looked at the stats, and 6.5oz makes 'em a heavy folder, I am glad they met your expectations mate, nothing worse than when a new knife doesn't.

Just got tracking notification and yes both the Kingsman and Jixx are coming (hopefully tomorrow, as I usually enjoy next day delivery from True Talon)

Randall

Ray Mears
Reaction score
just looked at the stats, and 6.5oz makes 'em a heavy folder, I am glad they met your expectations mate, nothing worse than when a new knife doesn't.
Yes, they're brutes. I'm still playing with them :ROFLMAO:. The weight is a novelty. Although it's 5.26 oz for the model I have, and 5.2 for the cf / s35vn. I have a couple of knives that aren't great, but the prices I pay I don't lose any sleep over it. I've made one big purchase (for me), the bradford guardian 3; it's as good as they say, and I received a great example. I just don't have much need for a fixed blade, so haven't used it much.

Last edited:

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
here you are mate, arrived yesterday along with a WE Jixx, had a bit of a run on knives recently have to slow down for a bit.