What knife are you carrying today?

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Because I'm in street garb, I have my small hunter (2.5" blade). I love the shape of the blade and it's hollow ground. Everything is well made and works well and I like the looks of it too :)

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
when I am not carrying this (review knife, Kizer Odin) I am going with this at the moment, WE 037, I am continually impressed with this 'pocket sword', light, easy to carry and has great cutting performance.

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
I've had this for a while, and started carrying it. It's longer than I normally like, but very light. Great clip that clips onto the front of my belt. I like it so much that it has made me look for other similar light weight knives. I have a steel will mini intrigue which is even lighter and a beautiful blade; haven't carried it yet though.

Ganzo FH51
Overall length:18.5cm
Blade length:8.1cm
Blade thickness:0.35cm
Blade material: D2
Blade hardness:+-60HRC
Handle material:G10
Net weight:80G
Lock: Liner

And, the mini intrigue, yet to try out:

• Overall Length:7.50"
  • Blade Length:3.25 (83mm)"
  • Cutting Edge:3.125"
  • Blade Width:0.75"
  • Blade Thickness:0.12"
  • Blade Material: D2
  • Blade Style: Drop Point
  • Blade Grind:Flat
  • Handle Length:4.25"
    Handle Width:0.875"
    Handle Thickness:0.44"
    Handle Material:FRN
    Frame/Liner:Stainless Steel
    Weight:2.19 oz. (63gm!)

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
I've had this boker plus sanyougo for a while, but haven't used it. I bought it for a travel / camp / cooking knife. The shape of it lends itself to food prep, and being very small and light with a sheath it makes the perfect travel food prep knife. I thought I'd use it today because it is an unusual design for me and it would be good to be familiar with it. It's awesome. It just surprised me how well it cuts. I peeled 3 oranges and sliced them up; I usually use the kitchen knives which all shave, but this was on a different level. I'm sure it's the high thin blade. I really like it.

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Never heard of either of them. Quite a unique pair. The flexcut spoon carvin' jack looks like an awesome option for folk who like to carve. How do you carry the sloyd knife?

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
going with the WE Jixx to day, probably the best firing knife I own (even better than my Reate's which is a big statement, and is not lost on me), a beasty, solid knife that I love fidgeting flicking, a fun knife, albeit a bit intimidating to non-knife people.