What is your B.L.V?

Lepmeister

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Im running a mitsi ASX which is no good for 4wd but great for a little extra height on fire trails. Sold all of my bike a now just grad one of the demos from work... Ducati multistrada or BMW gs, either or.

Burnsy

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
The trusty 105 with camprite in tow. It has a few more attachments since these were shot, namely a rhino pioneer rack, awning and fixed solar on the roof. Currently chasing a mid 80's honda z50 to mount on the front of the camprite for on site tripping around.

Attachments

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Picked up my new car last week. The Hilux has done its time. I am giving the new D Max a go this time round.

Just got the base model with no extras, and will start building it up how I want it over coming months.

silverback

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Nice one Corin,ive been thinking about upgrading myself,thats the diesel I take it with twin cab?Be interested to know how it goes.

AussieBosun

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
the trusty troopy , 2005 4.2 diesel turbo & intercooled , been the best 4wd i've had by a long shot.

[/IMG]

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice one Corin,ive been thinking about upgrading myself,thats the diesel I take it with twin cab?Be interested to know how it goes.
Yes mate, diesel twin cab. So far I am very impressed. Whilst It only has 200 km on the clock, I can't comment on much but, the little things like the breathers on the diffs are piped up high and dry, the impressive things, like there brake traction control were only one one wheel on the vehicle needs traction for it to move, and the solid things like the timing chain as opposed to belt, awesome fuel economy. It all worked out for me on paper. And the price, the price was good. Its a company car so could not really be better ;)

I don't intend to be as rough on it as I have been on the Hilux, not until I have worn it in a bit anyhow.

hillbilly

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
IMG_20130722_055711.jpg
This is my Diahatsu Rocky Trayback 2.8lt Deisel 89 model. Little ruff around the edges but very trustworthy little beast. Little attached to the old girl too.

Bunyipbait

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
P1000278.jpg
This old girl..'89 hilux..I'll never be the first to arrive, but I'll always get there :)

Cdustbehindme

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
2000 Prado with a little work and recent new engine... Although funnily enough wifey usually has that to tow horse float so I end up going for a lot of my trips in my awesome not rigged at all Toyota corolla hatchback, ha! Then by foot :) also have a cheaper sit on top kayak which has taken me on a couple of good trips....

papasmear

Russell Coight
Reaction score
This is me. It'll take me most places without hassle, is easy to repair, has a strong aftermarket industry in America. The cons are horrible fuel economy, horrible fuel economy, it has such horrible fuel economy :)

014.jpg017.jpg

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
You bought a Jeep?
Come down to Albany this weekend and get it dirty!

Doc

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Redtail, now the abuse regarding those questionable Jeep advertisements is going to start:_applauso:

Glad you got some wheels!

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
GET IT DIRTY. GET IT DIRTY. GET IT DIRTY.
This is what Albany 4WDing looks like.
DSCF0041.jpg
And this
Mud run1 wind farm 130909.jpg
And a bit of this
Mud run3 wind farm 130909.jpg

Good to see you finally got a new ride. Looks nice. Would be better with MUD on it.
Remember it's not a real 4WD until you get your first scratch.
Cheers
Bloffy