The adventures of the BushcraftOz patch.

Lepmeister

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Thanks, and yes it is.

Benny has some work to get through before he will be able to start production of the pockets from what I understand. until then I have some lower quality ones that I'll look to use.

I'll kick off another thread in a week or so once I have been able to get out with it a few more times. I think I'm still only just starting to understand the massive benefits of having a pack with so much flexibility.

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Wow,I forgot about this thread. Some great pics.

Bit behind the eight ball here Lep. Looks an interesting pack. What is it and where did it come from?
Cheers
Bloffy
Hey Bloffy, that's my SR 20. I've got a vid on youtube here: http://youtu.be/OjzzmoAzV8k

I won't hijack the thread so shout out if you have any questions or check out my website & FB page for more details.

Looking forward to your write up Lep.

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Hey Lep, family and I stayed at Dinner Plain a few years back on a ski holiday. Very nice. I ski like crap but a great place all the same. Great to see the patch having a bit of an adventure there.
Cheers
Bloffy

Lepmeister

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Cheers mate,
It was our first time at the snow (apart from when we were kids) and we loved it! Did do the skiing thing but just enjoyed getting some snow boots on and walking aroung in the trees.

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Cheers mate,
It was our first time at the snow (apart from when we were kids) and we loved it! Did do the skiing thing but just enjoyed getting some snow boots on and walking aroung in the trees.
you should try snow shoes next time .... :_sii:

Lepmeister

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm a real fan of this thread. It may be an old one, but it's just a cool spot for everyone to share a snap of the BushcraftOz patch during their adventures.

What ???? You don't have a patch......!

Well, as a little way of saying thanks for the support you have all shown me, and to feed my thread addiction! I'd like to offer a free BushcraftOz patch to the first 30 who ask for one.

Just PM me your details and I'll put it in the post to you.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Redtail

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Do you have a velcro-backed one, Lep? I bought two sew-ons a while ago. I'll PM you if you have. Ta.

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm a real fan of this thread. It may be an old one, put it's just a cool spot for everyone to share a snap of the BushcraftOz patch during their adventures.

What ???? You don't have a patch......!

Well, as a little way of saying thanks for the support you have all shown me, and to feed my thread addiction! I'd like to offer a free BushcraftOz patch to the first 30 who ask for one.

Just PM me your details and I'll put it in the post to you.
Very generous offer. It would be great to see this thread get lots more posts.

... I have a patch, I'll just have to find it and bring it along next trip

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Very generous mate! I've got a couple so I'm sorted....just gotta get my butt out there instead of behind the machine every spare moment.

Taplow

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Nice one Lep! I have a couple already but looking forward to seeing the results of this!

Lepmeister

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Hey Redtail, they are all in standard trim with no backing. I have just stuck some velcro on the back with some glue and its worked great :)