The adventures of the BushcraftOz patch.

Greatbloke

Jack Abasalom
Reaction score
I thought it might be fun for us all to share photos of where we have taken our little friend, "The BushcraftOz patch".

So I hope you will all get into the spirit and add photos of the little fellow's travels, be it something such as traveling on a canoe, climbing a mountain or watching a knife being made. :)

longlux

Les Stroud
Reaction score
What did you think of WA's biggest tourist scam.

Greatbloke

Jack Abasalom
Reaction score
A number of people said that wave rock is disappointing, longlux but Aussie123 said it's worth it, and my partner and I whole heartedly agreed.
It was interesting to learn that wave rock is just a part of a much bigger rock called Hyden rock which we climbed.

longlux

Les Stroud
Reaction score
A number of people said that wave rock is disappointing, longlux but Aussie123 said it's worth it, and my partner and I whole heartedly agreed.
It was interesting to learn that wave rock is just a part of a much bigger rock called Hyden rock which we climbed.
I have been out there, my brother was working at Hyden, at the time, so we got to visit him so that was worth it.

There are far better rocks to look at such as Baladjie Rock or Elachbutting rock, that never seem to get the coverage that wave rock gets, which is a shame.

http://www.westonia.wa.gov.au/places_to_visit/granite_outcrops.html

I'm not saying it is not worth a look at, just that it is nowhere as spectacular as made out.

Last edited:

Wentworth

Bear Mears
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought I'd put this one up, the bushcraft patch under he snow on my pack, Tassie

patch.jpg

Hairyman

Ludwig Leichhardt
Archivist
Reaction score
The BushcraftOZ patch last year on Auscrafts bag on top of Mt Kiangarow, Bunya Mountains National Park, Queensland.
.DSCF4621 (640x481).jpg

This was back on the 23/10/2012

Last edited by a moderator: