Tactical Advantage Queensland - references?

Randall

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Nobody has answered. I did a search on them this morning after reading your question. There is surprisingly little information on them considering he has been online (the business) since 2008! No reviews, no mention of them anywhere that I can see. Admittedly it was a quick search. It doesn't mean it's dodgy of course. I've bought knives from http://jpt-australia.com - a one man business, great bloke, deals mostly with law enforcement and keeps a low profile; TAQ look like a similar deal. You could phone Cleaver firearms in Qld and ask them if they know anything?

Last edited:

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
I thought I had most stores like this on my browser, but also had never heard of them. Never heard of Vertx either.

Redtail

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Cheers, gents.
His news feed is up to date, as his the product info on Vertx packs in particular - it's consistent with Vertx themselves.
I've just created an account and subscribed to the newsletter.
I'll give it a bit and see what goes. I see there's an actual phone number, but I've yet to receive a reply via the Contact email form.

Redtail

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Good news!
I sent them a text and got a phone call from the owner, Mark, today. They're alive and kicking, but he's pretty much a one person show.
He assures me that importing gear from the USA is fine for the moment.

Now, to consider my purchase. :unsure: