Sydney Mid Week Overnighter Next week 8th, 9th or 10th Jan

Lepmeister

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm on holidays next week and I'm looking to get out for a mid weeker and wondered if anyone wanted to join me.

Not sure where just yet or if it will be by foot or by paddle... open to ideas on location :)

I was thinking Berowra area via canoe but as I said if anyone was interested I'm open to ideas.

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Interested but working... lock in a date and I will see what I can do. If I can make it, I am more keen on paddling given the heat, but whatever is good.

Lepmeister

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
If paddle is possable for anyone then that is ideal.
Maybe even somwhere with a nice swimming hole.
Im 100% open to any of the nights listed, but for the sake of moving it along lets try thursday / friday.

pap11y

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Keep in mind there is extreme fire danger at the moment. We have been asked to limit changes at work (ABC) to ensure no outages to the systems responsible for broadcasting fire news/updates.

Granted there is much more risk in the other states but keep it in mind..

Sorry if I was pointing out the obvious :) Given the temps they have forecast a swimming hole sounds like a good option..

gelandangan

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Very interested, but too short notice.
Anyhow, have fun mate!

Mozzie

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
No kayaking for me for a few weeks yet, just had my shoulder injection and on a "don't do anything" for 48 hours, there goes even a hike on the weekend. Just be mindful Lep that even on the water you will cook if high temps, depending on the temps a hike under trees to a swimming spot may be the go as well. Where ever you get some photos or vids for the cranky and incapacitated me lol:triste:

Lepmeister

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
No kayaking for me for a few weeks yet, just had my shoulder injection and on a "don't do anything" for 48 hours, there goes even a hike on the weekend. Just be mindful Lep that even on the water you will cook if high temps, depending on the temps a hike under trees to a swimming spot may be the go as well. Where ever you get some photos or vids for the cranky and incapacitated me lol:triste:
Ounds like youll be right for the KV trip then? The reflection sun tan was a highlight of fishing efforts in years gone by.

Mozzie

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
Ounds like youll be right for the KV trip then? The reflection sun tan was a highlight of fishing efforts in years gone by.
KV..god I hope i'm well better before then Lep, fingers crossed......hahha thats it about canoeist and kayakers, you get that "top deck" look..you know that choccy dont you? brown on top white on bottom :;):

Lepmeister

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
KV..god I hope i'm well better before then Lep, fingers crossed......hahha thats it about canoeist and kayakers, you get that "top deck" look..you know that choccy dont you? brown on top white on bottom :;):
I always end up with tan feet and hands... Its a great look!!

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking like a possibility for Thursday Friday next week.... Still need to get leave from work.