Swiss Army Knife Scales

barra650

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows where or if you can buy handle scales for SAK's in Australia . There is a seller on ebay from the Ukraine , but might be a bit dodgy . I can get them from the UK if need be . Thanks .

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
This thread on the knife forum may help, it is not just about scales for the camper.

The thread features our very own Redtail, so he may know more as this is a few years old.

Randall

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Titanium looks good! There's also these, but from the states. Those wavy ones in Thrud's link look really good. I found a link to the wavy ones from Thrud's link - they look expensive though. Gee, they've got war toads too; the Americans haven't seen that šŸ¤£. Apparently when they were released they had instant cult status and were all bought up.

Last edited:

Redtail

RĆ¼diger Nehberg
Reaction score
This thread on the knife forum may help, it is not just about scales for the camper.

The thread features our very own Redtail, so he may know more as this is a few years old.

Nope, that's the last I know of them.
It was around then that I bought a timber scaled SAK, IIRC.

barra650

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
I've seen the Canadian site and the UK site also I sent an email to Swiss Bianco ,but they haven't replied as yet. The scales from the Ukraine ebay has scales which incorporate the slot for the pen . I'll see what happens .