Southern Land Adventures

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
G'day all. Anyone seen the bloke doing Southern Land Adventures on Youtube. Really enjoy his stuff. Good basic information, no pretensciousness (is that even a word?). Is it anyone from here? If so, well done. Most impressed.
Cheers
Bloffy

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
Good guy did a few trades with him...He has one of the belt pouches.

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
AND WHY NOT ?????? LOL. @ RE, agreed. I think after some of the 'Mer'can stuff, which can be a bit much to swallow sometimes, he comes across well.
That said, has anyone come across Jas and Son Townsend? Great stuff. A 17-18th Century recreator but does some amazing traditional cooking and some interesting interviews with a range of people. Just another one on my high You Tube rotation.
Cheers
Bloffy

Hairyman

Ludwig Leichhardt
Archivist
Reaction score
AND WHY NOT ?????? LOL. @ RE, agreed. I think after some of the 'Mer'can stuff, which can be a bit much to swallow sometimes, he comes across well.
That said, has anyone come across Jas and Son Townsend? Great stuff. A 17-18th Century recreator but does some amazing traditional cooking and some interesting interviews with a range of people. Just another one on my high You Tube rotation.
Cheers
Bloffy
Townsends are great and there's heaps of vids.