South Burnett QLD meet up

Dusty

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Today informal meet with Dusty Miller, Hairyman, auscraft and myself at Kingaroy. It was good to meet members face to face. Hairyman brought along some of his skull collection, awesome and great to see in reality. Got to see dingo and fox comparisons which are almost identical except fox smaller size.

Hairyman also brought along special skull, I won't spoil surprise incase he posts, but it was totally amazing.

It was great to share local knowledge and learn of more places to visit in our area. Also we has a chance to share a bit about our personal interests and perspectives on bushcrafting. We all agreed we are enjoying the forum and have lots of fun. I won't talk for others, but I had a great time and Dusty M and Hairyman are a wealth of knowledge and it was great to meet them.

We hope to meet again. If anyone is interested please let us know so we can arrange date and venue. Would like to meet up with more members.
Thanks Hairyman and Dusty M for today.

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome, great to see people meeting up and talking bushcraft through the forum. Sounds like you had a great time.

Comon Hairyman, i want to see this skull! :_applauso:

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
I agree was a great meet up and Hairyman did bring some skulls along and I was totally blown away how small the koala skull was. I suppose they carry a lot of baby fat around like me