SEQ Meet Up?

AussiePreppers

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Nice one - good to see you guys still kicking on after everyone left. Hopefully the rain didn't cause too many problems - heading for Toowoomba after the meet, it poured down so heavy it made driving difficult. We also got rained out on the property I stayed on, but luckily they got up some tarps before I got there. Not good for what we had planned, but the rain for the area was more important.

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
Good to see someone got some decent rain I didn't.

john

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
had a great weekend guy's it was great to meet everybody , cant believe how much you guy's know and see in the bush . thanks

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
I am keen for another meet and yes an overnighter. I will check on dates and get back to you, I am lured but not yet hooked

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Early December is the best I can do.

MrRepper84

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Ok so Iv gone over my dates and I can do the weekend of the 10th and 11th at Peachtrees camping area, I got two others coming already one is Rob and the other is a mate of his, so if anyone else is keen to come and join us for the two days you are more then welcome too as the date gets closer I will post up when we expect to be there and where we should camping

Cheers Phil

Rob Phillips

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Ok...so for the weekend of the 10th & 11th I have spoken to two others who are now coming. So for now its myself, Phil, my mate Harry and a youtube friend named AussieMark. Who else is keen?
Im looking at paying for the permits asap so the spots are secured.

Rob

Timmy

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
I might be able to make a day trip then. I hope so.

MrRepper84

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
yeah ok Timmy if you know that you are going to spend the night plz let us know so we can get a booking for you as the last meet the park had no camp sites left it mite not be an issue this time but you never know
Cheers Phil

Timmy

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Thanks Phil, will do. It will probably only be a day trip for me. I don't want to get bitten by mozzies.

Hairyman

Ludwig Leichhardt
Archivist
Reaction score
Found out yesterday I work every weekend for the foreseeable future so I'm out of this
next meetup.
Timmy, plenty of S. mauritianum at Peachtrees.:;):

Last edited:

Timmy

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Good one Hairy, that's one less thing I'll need to pack!