SEQ Meet Up?

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Anyone?

I'm on a rotating roster so go between week days & weekends off. Bit of a pain but with enough notice I'm sure we could arrange something.

I have no idea about decent locations or activities to take place so throw in your 2c.

Hairyman

Ludwig Leichhardt
Archivist
Reaction score
Im interested too but in a similar situation to you Benny, a rotating roster.

Dusty

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Anyone for a SEQ meet? Please nominate a place. We have had a few informal meets in the South Burnett which have been great but there is only 4 of us. Everyone has committments but it would be great if we could get together. What do you guys think? Even if we have 2 meets at different spots e.g. Brisbane and somewhere else so country folk can make it.

Up our way free camping Kimbombi falls Goomeri, and few other spots around. Closer to Brisbane 4 peach trees camp site adjacent to Jimna. Plenty of room to bring family and kids would love it there. Could make it a day meet somewhere, not forgetting the southsiders of Brisbane.

Come on lets do something:D

Last edited:

feebullet

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
every wednesday there is 3 of us on the gold coast that get together, we do it local here but are willing to travel on this day any week in the future

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Still as keen as when I first posted boys. Might shoot you a PM in the near furure Feebullet.

graybear

Les Hiddins
Reaction score
I reckon I would be up for a meet of sure! I would just need notice well in advance if it was mid week... Weekend would suit better though I suppose... I think its inevitable that there will be a few hours driving for most.

Hairyman

Ludwig Leichhardt
Archivist
Reaction score
Looks like we could be on a roll here chaps and chapettes.... but arent we spread about?

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
set a date and location and we will go from there to continue the roll

Aussie Forager CQ

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Just looking at September.....the last weekend of September has the queens birthday public holiday falling on the Monday 1st October (if I am correct).....long weekend.....just thinking out loud.....any potential in that for anyone?