QLD Meet Aftermath, Brooyar State Forest

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
Also take a look at this link http://bushcraftoz.com/forums/showthread.php?5620-Brooya-State-Forest it is not of the meet done just days before.
Although cameras were there on the camp some of the conditions did make photographing a little hard including some of the routes travelled or speed they were travelled (just to buggered personally to hold and focus a camera:) )

Last edited:

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I just flew in from Malaysia where I have been since the meet.
I had a great time and owe a big thankyou to everyone who dropped by and said hi!

Great photos guys. I will try and get mine up as soon as possible.

AussiePreppers

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
I think the blame lands on Wentworth for the speed of our walks... I would like to return and survey around the rock shelter should we be able to find it to see what's around (at least plant-wise).

peter

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a great time :). Cheers Peter

Wentworth

Bear Mears
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the blame lands on Wentworth for the speed of our walks... I would like to return and survey around the rock shelter should we be able to find it to see what's around (at least plant-wise).
Aw gee... I'm getting interstate flak for trips I didn't even attend? ;)

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Aw gee... I'm getting interstate flak for trips I didn't even attend? ;)
Frankly it was a pleasure to be leader of the pack for a change! Normally Wentworth has set up camp and had a cup of tea and is sitting down looking at his watch, by the time I get to the top of a hill.