• Total voters

cranky1

Russell Coight
Reaction score
whitehorse yukon terr. canada. -30C here right now. merry exmas all. cheers jim

Bezerker Viking

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Grew up on the border of Lucas Heights and Menai in south sydney, now in south west sydney at Campbelltown.

Mozzie

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
I was trying to find the forum members location map thread so I could bump that as well. ....Can someone else that knows where it is, please do that? :)
here is the link for the BCOZ members location Google map

Howdy everyone,

I was having a play with Google maps and thought it would be intresting to create a (collaborative) custom OZ Bushcraft Map. It would be intresting to see where members are spatially and it would be great for meeting or events. Have a go and let me know what you think?

Instructions

1- Click on link below (You must have a Google account to access map. Ensure you are loged into Google Maps)
2- Click onto 'My Places' (If you had to log on after clicking the link there may be nothing there. Click on the link again)
3- Navigate to your location,
4- Use the 'Edit' function (red button), then click on 'Place marker' (found top left of the map screen, blue tear drop) and place a 'Place marker' on your location.
5- Click 'Done' to save.

PS you dont need to put your precise location if you wish. Somewhere in the local vacinity/town/suburb is fine.

Cheers

Dan
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=208206577976421589554.0004c6dd339fa288dd464

Last edited:

Bezerker Viking

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Great idea, google maps has been update since OP, I think I got it right. . . :_s:

Last edited:

Westie

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Central NSW near Cowra. Ohh and by the way NSW is kicking QLD butt. These Cockaroaches know how to swing the golf club.

MURDOC

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
Here is one from SA, to get the numbers. Even the Intos are kick our butts. Adelaide Hills

flaviln

Russell Coight
Reaction score
USA,south central Kentucky. 60miles north of Nashville TN,and 70 miles south of Louisville KY.
Born and raised in Alabama.
Now you have a certified "Redneck" in your camp.
But don't worry,they are easy to clean up after!

flaviln