Pocket knives, multitools and other non-fixed blade knives you carry

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
As I am not buying anymore folders for a little while I thought I would post a pic of my EDC rotation as it stands now.
All are flippers, M390/CPM 20-cv/CTS 204-P, has jimping on the flipper tab and a lanyard.

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
As I am not buying anymore folders for a little while I thought I would post a pic of my EDC rotation as it stands now.
All are flippers, M390/CPM 20-cv/CTS 204-P, has jimping on the flipper tab and a lanyard.
I bet that collection has already increased :_lol:

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
One for every day of the week is excessive !
One for every day of the month is crazy !

... and envy inducing. :_risata:

barra650

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
That's nice set of folders. I heard there was a blade show at Ipswich recently . Now that could get easily boost the collection .

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
That's nice set of folders. I heard there was a blade show at Ipswich recently . Now that could get easily boost the collection .
was a good show, I bought a WE Bishop and my son got his first folder a Civivi Statera.

As far as the missus, I am very lucky as she is very forgiving of my knife obsesion.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
got these two in for review, not mine as I will be sending them back (though I have to say I am really liking the Maxace, so much so I will probably end up buy it:devilish:)

Maxace Corvus II (ti/M390 flipper) [bottom] and TuyaKnife Hive (ti/cf M390 flipper)

Preliminary impressions on both are very good/excellent and if this is the sort of quality being produced by Chinese knife companies (for the price, both are sub $300) many companies are going to have to pick up their game to compete.

barra650

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
I've been carrying this Cudeman 325m on the belt when heading bush for awhile now . I reprofiled the blade and it keeps a decent edge with just a touch up on the steel needed now and again . the micarta handle is very comfortable and a pleasure to use. It performs all the usual stuff well ( Food prep , tent pegs ,etc ) . I find I'm leaving the fixed blades at home more and just carrying a folder with a folding saw . So I would say the Cudeman is my primary knife with my SAK hunter and folding saw in the pack . The genuine Cudeman pouch I bought with rides a bit high on the belt , so I have been using an older leather pouch which is perfect until I reposition the belt loop the Cudeman . The knife was bought from the Knife shop in Brisbane .
IMG_6218.JPG IMG_6220.JPG

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
You have an amazing memory and familiarity with your knives.
Thanks mate. I do like to play with and use them a lot, though I will admit I baby many of them and don't use them as often as I should. The thing is many of them are now discontinued or were limited runs so impossible to replace and hence I tend to not want to scuff up their finishes.

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Thanks mate. I do like to play with and use them a lot, though I will admit I baby many of them and don't use them as often as I should. The thing is many of them are now discontinued or were limited runs so impossible to replace and hence I tend to not want to scuff up their finishes.
I did notice the luxury they live in :LOL:. Mine all share a drawer; a small drawer. You've inspired me though; I'll find something to line the bottom with. Do we get to see your fixed blade collection too :). I know how much time these things take and appreciate your efforts.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
I did notice the luxury they live in :LOL:. Mine all share a drawer; a small drawer. You've inspired me though; I'll find something to line the bottom with. Do we get to see your fixed blade collection too :). I know how much time these things take and appreciate your efforts.
fixed blades is another thing, I have a lot of 'em, over 50 and getting them all on vid would be an effort. I am not saying I won't just that it may be a while off. I am new to this whole video thing.

Nick is a champ, and I hadn't seen that vid mate, thank you.

Concerning the box, it is great but I am a little disappointed I can't get another (as I can't seem to locate the bloke that built it again) I do need at least another two of them though...LoL

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
WE Drakon, my second WE integral, this knife is stunning, the intricate dragon scale milling is flawless and I am blown away by this little knife. I'll take better pics tomorrow