pocket dump, EDC

Peter123

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video Wave Man. Around home/town my pocket dump isn’t anywhere as interesting as yours. Usually consists of $20 or so and not much else

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
honestly the key to building a good EDC is just slowly adding to it as you go and finding a happy medium of what you are comfortable with without feeling over weighed with carrying too much crap.

That is why I stopped carrying a haversack around, I found it allowed me to carry too much gear and I would end up fill the haversack up with stuff I never used and would never use.

Peter do you not carry keys or a phone?

Peter123

Les Stroud
Reaction score
honestly the key to building a good EDC is just slowly adding to it as you go and finding a happy medium of what you are comfortable with without feeling over weighed with carrying too much crap.

That is why I stopped carrying a haversack around, I found it allowed me to carry too much gear and I would end up fill the haversack up with stuff I never used and would never use.

Peter do you not carry keys or a phone?
No I don’t I don’t even have a wallet

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
fair enough mate and more power to you if you can go without all the stuff, personally I can't. I would be lost without my phone for example, or my ID or medicare card, or debit card or pocket knife etc etc etc. I use just about all of my EDC daily and have reduced it down to the minimum I feel comfortable carrying.