In the interest of full disclosure, I was walking the dog yesterday saw the flowers and thought it was an orange wattle, as previously I had, after doing the edible plant day, tried wattle flower. So using no commonsense whatsoever, I thought I would try the flower. It was quite sweet and not at all bitter. Imagine then, when a couple of metres along I saw a wattle, with totally different leaves. Aha! I thought (or words to that effect) I may have poisoned myself. Took some samples, told the wife who said I was an idiot (she knows me too well) then Tried looking it up to see what it was and wether it was toxic, but no luck.
I am currently alive, can’t determine if those flowers are toxic from the info you provided on the web, but if I stop posting, well, you can guess the rest.