Question Permission To Access Trading Post.

Le Loup

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Apparently I am not allowed to access the Trading Post forum, and I was wondering why?
Thanks for your time.
Regards, Keith.

Templar

F. C. Selous DSO
Reaction score
Is it no access or can't start a thread?

Why can't I create a For Sale thread?
1. Members must have been a registered member for at least 30 days before they can create a for sale thread in this forum.
2. Members must have made at least 100 posts before they can create a for sale thread

Please do not message other members asking for them to create a thread on your behalf. Threads started for then sale of an item on behalf of another member will be removed.​
if it's the starting a sale thread or access issue, PM Blake and tell him the issue.

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As templar posted, the rules are an automated way to ensure we maintain some quality, familiarity and trust with the members selling items.

I more than happy allow you permission Le Loup and apologise for the inconvenience, had I realised you didn’t have permission earlier I would have corrected it but was unaware I accidently locked you out with the new parameters.

Try again now, If still a problem, let me know here or via PM and Ill get right onto it.