NSW Sydney based meet

Lepmeister

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
It's really is nice down they hey, great to see you enjoyed it - I really wish I could have made it.

Looks like some nice meals were had along with some nice crafting. What's you four legged mates name? Cute as.

Qually

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Looks like you had a pretty productive time Taplow. Good to see some real bushcraft being practised. Were you the only one down there from the meet? I'm about 6 hours away but would have loved to have gone.

Taplow

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Yes Qually it was just the dog and myself after Bloozz left. Her name is Chilli as her coat is kind of red in the right light.

DylanMC

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Looks like a great time. Would have been there 100% if my mum wasn't getting married that weekend. I'll be there next time for sure if the dates suit.

Cheers,

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like a great time guys. Thanks for sharing the pictures. The fish looks Yogi worthy!

TheCraftyBushman

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Only just saw this, is it still current? I'm Canberra based and would be interested, cheers

DylanMC

Les Stroud
Reaction score
I think this one has passed mate, but I'd be up for another one having missed this one and all. If others want to organise that would be sweet, otherwise I have no issues doing so myself.

Cheers,

DJ*

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
I would like a catch up to meet you all and pick your brains and learn new ideas and skills, sounds great. Will all depend on dates with me as away overseas a lot and on call a lot too. DJ