NSW Kedumba Meet, Follow Up and Photos

ausurvival

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
Hey guys. Had a great time! Even though it was short. Was a long hill on the way back but we made it. Thanks to Corin for organizing it.
Here are some pics for you enjoyment.

P1010748.jpgP1010756.jpgP1010761.jpgP1010766.jpgP1010767.jpgP1010773.jpgP1010780.jpgP1010782.jpg

Breeza

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
Hey every one,
Thanks for an amazing weekend. It was a great introduction into hiking for me. It was good to see everyones gear and be taught some new bushcraft skills. I will definately be taking up the advice given about hammocks and the snow peak cups. Its amazing what everyone did with such little gear. The company was amazing and Corin and Wentworth's knowledge of the area was fantastic, so I thank you again. The Highlight was definitely kicking back with wine in the evenings with a great group of people and the AMAZING views along the way.

I will definitely be back.

And I do have to agree with Darren that Bear Grills provide great inspiration for the trip, but it must be noted that Wentworth and Bushchef had a great motivational saying for the 10km climb on the last day.

Cheers again!

BushChef

Karen Hood
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey every one,
Thanks for an amazing weekend. It was a great introduction into hiking for me. It was good to see everyones gear and be taught some new bushcraft skills. I will definately be taking up the advice given about hammocks and the snow peak cups. Its amazing what everyone did with such little gear. The company was amazing and Corin and Wentworth's knowledge of the area was fantastic, so I thank you again. The Highlight was definitely kicking back with wine in the evenings with a great group of people and the AMAZING views along the way.

I will definitely be back.

And I do have to agree with Darren that Bear Grills provide great inspiration for the trip, but it must be noted that Wentworth and Bushchef had a great motivational saying for the 10km climb on the last day.

Cheers again!
So glad it was such a memorable trip for you, and such a great experience. Now you remember that saying for next time. A trip isn't a great trip without it... :_risata:

Breeza

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
Hey Thanks everyone for their pictures. It was a fantastic time. Blake your little Sony Camera really is amazing for its size. Hopefully I will see you all again at the next meet.

Cheers