NSW Kedumba Clearing Meet 7-8 July Organisation Thread

Wentworth

Bear Mears
Staff member
Reaction score
41u1LJjT95L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
For those wanting to check out our hammock setups, we've just decided to take the tent for the rustic simplicity. The true spirit of bushcraft

SaxonPathfinder

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Seriously WTF guys! lol i'm trying to sew n pack n i'm to busy rolling around on the floor!!!!...

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The fun is starting early. :) Check your PM's mate. Do you still need this hoochie? Need to know before I leave at 8am.

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn forgot to sew on my patches.... never mind, will do it by the fire on Saturday...

SaxonPathfinder

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Yes i need it mate! answer your damn phone! and is anyone camping in Kedumba the first night or am i camping alone?

Bloozz

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
Hi Blooz, How was your trip? Never saw any pictures yet did I miss the thread???

If it is left to me to orgainse the next meet, my vote will be for the same as last time, but if someone else wants to organize something I will happily go anywhere! I will start a thread to get something happening in the next few weeks, unless somebody beats me to it.
Corin I did a blog of my trip at www.roamingrawlo.com but Wentworth's applying (very gentle) pressure for me to do a Trip Report as well. I can't do aything much at the moment because my laptop has died so I can't even upload my photos to find some more goodies. Will do a trip report with a bias towards bushcrafting interests when I get everything fixed and organised.

I'm really happy to go back to the same place again, but plenty of time to organise our next meet after you all get through this one. Have a great weekend.

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Blake looks lost to me...I think he's gone into town for more supplies? lol
Yep. I forgot something important for breezy. Lol. Sitting in the sun near katoomba station now. Waiting for bushchef and Wentworth. Then we are of and walking. See you all on sunday.