neck knives

Randall

Ray Mears
Reaction score
knife display house...LoL Now that's what I am talking about. Woe to the establishment if I ever win lotto.
Well, not really. You'd need a bulk order :) And they're $120 US, but they've sold 1900! But that's America for you. Lots of knife enthusiasts. They could be good quality too though, 88 reviews at five stars. I'll give the link, but I don't know whether you'll be able to see it without a login. All that is needed is an email and password. And if I get some sort of angry correspondence from your wife, I'll blame Edward or someone else :). Ooops, I misread - yes, thrud is right. A display house should suit your needs.

Last edited:

odgens

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
I put in a few requests. They've had the exact knife - guardian 3 full flat (not the sabre) in the past. Also the tops lioness which I kind of like. And a LANDI KINZUA A2 Thanks again odgens :). Oh dear, they have knife case displays - I can feel the gravity pulling waveman in :D Oh, you already knew about this Waveman! I think you should plan for the future - get a knife room
Lol no probs mate, I've bought a number of knives of them in the past...take awhile to arrive but you can get some excellent savings

Randall

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Lol no probs mate, I've bought a number of knives of them in the past...take awhile to arrive but you can get some excellent savings
Did you have to pay gst for them in aus? If so, how does that work? I was going to email you with the questions, but others may want to know too.

odgens

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Did you have to pay gst for them in aus? If so, how does that work? I was going to email you with the questions, but others may want to know too.
Not on the last couple i bought, not sure if Mass Drop have cottoned onto the GST thing and the packages are pretty small so seem to "slip thru" without customs looking too hard

Randall

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Not on the last couple i bought, not sure if Mass Drop have cottoned onto the GST thing and the packages are pretty small so seem to "slip thru" without customs looking too hard
That's what I'd heard. It isn't massdrop's problem. Ebay is different. I suppose it would cost a lot more in time for some custom's person to research each item, then send off an email, put the item in storage, deal with the paperwork when tax is paid, retrieve the item and send it on. Yeah, not worth it. I could imagine that they do the odd one.

odgens

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
That's what I'd heard. It isn't massdrop's problem. Ebay is different. I suppose it would cost a lot more in time for some custom's person to research each item, then send off an email, put the item in storage, deal with the paperwork when tax is paid, retrieve the item and send it on. Yeah, not worth it. I could imagine that they do the odd one.
Thats the thing, our government is trying to make non Australian companies collect tax revenue for them....its stupid and not a surprise many don't

Edward

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score

Fallkniven Jarl SK1se 3G super-steel laminate

Fallkniven U2 3g steel laminate/ SK1se

GEC Northwoods Barlow, African Blackwood

Custom Fallkniven WM1 Neck Knife (WA Desert Snakewood Handles)

Fallkniven NL5cx Idun

Spyderco PM2 M4 steel Carbon Fibre Ltd Ed.

Gayle Bradley 1 M4 steel

Fallkniven U4 3G steel laminate + Titanium Eagtag 630 lumens

Mora Garberg full tang Stainless

Terava Puukko Carbon 110 and 140

Fallkniven F2 VG10 laminate

Fallkniven F1Pro survivial knife, laminated cobalt steel

Spyderco Delica ZDP-189 super-steel

German Navy (Bund) clasp knife, brass liners, with 1942 W&G WWII Gas Mask Bag

Last edited: