my current striker collection

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
highly anticipated, my Kirkham custom Kings Crown, designed by me and made by one of the best smiths, finally found my favorite striker.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Black Bear Forge Colonial R Type, 52 days in transit and the tracking is useless (as of this morning as per the tracking it was still in America)

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
2 replacement ferro rod/flint striker combos from BeaverBushcraft, these are my preferred striker now if I am not using my HSS striker on ferro rods

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
a long anticipated striker, finally got one, I have long wanted one of these damascus strikers, very unusual

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
just ordered this and really looking forward to it arriving, from the same smith who did the one above (damascus striker) ramshead damascus striker, Adam is a really talented smith and is doing strikers unlike any I have seen.

he also has some beautiful flint (I actually think it is chalcedony) for sale I am going to have to get, though it is US$15 of each piece so holding off at the moment. It would be too nice to strike on I am thinking.

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
just ordered this and really looking forward to it arriving, from the same smith who did the one above (damascus striker) ramshead damascus striker, Adam is a really talented smith and is doing strikers unlike any I have seen.

he also has some beautiful flint (I actually think it is chalcedony) for sale I am going to have to get, though it is US$15 of each piece so holding off at the moment. It would be too nice to strike on I am thinking.
US$15 …. I'll sell you stuff like that for AU $10 …. or you could just do a ebay search for "agate geode slice" and get your own for a couple of bucks ...

… get something FIRE coloured, they work best !

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
got three strikers today, only have a couple to come now.

Kirkham Viking tear drop

Brinkworth Smithy Knife/Striker combo and FS-3 striker

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
my Brinkworth Smithy collection (formally known as Olivemead), I now have a version of each of John's strikers (FS-1,2,3,4 and 5) and his knife/striker combo, sitting on a bed of Aussie flint.

These are among the best strikers I own and spark incredibly well.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
this one just turned up, second last striker I have coming, Snake Figurine with twists

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
well bugger me 5 months in transit from Russia, titanium striker also arrived today.

I finally have a titanium striker I like using and it showers white hot sparks.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
definitely the last striker I am buying, had to get this one, unlike any I have. Bronze striker kit, by Jean the Hornmaster