Looking for Gransfors Bruk Wildlife Hatchet

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Anyone looking to let theirs go? Feel free to message me with a price.

Cheers
Benny

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Discovered the Husqvarna offerings in my searching here so I’ve taken the budget option to test the water. Will advise how the go.

Big Red

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
I’ll be interested to hear how you go, I’m in the market for a new axe and was just going to go the Fiskars route for now...

sami12

Ray Mears
Reaction score
I have one that i have barely used (dont get out much anymore) let me know if you want to compare the two Benny.

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
I have one that i have barely used (dont get out much anymore) let me know if you want to compare the two Benny.
Really? Not useful or just not your style? PM me a price if you want to sell it. I've still got the Husky's coming but will think about it.

Hultafors are worth a look also as well as the council tool axes
Yeah mate checked them both out. HF is comparable to GFB in price, CT is more....

sami12

Ray Mears
Reaction score
i really like it but havent used it all that much. i tend to be able to snap most stuff for burning or slow feed larger logs.
ill msg you mate :)

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Received the Husky Limbing Axe & Hatchet the other day. Very happy & at $140 for both delivered they represent excellent value. Of course I’m yet to use in anger so will update later.

For those interested: www.arbormaster.com.au/?s=Husqvarna++hatchet&post_type=product
www.arbormaster.com.au/?s=Husqvarna++Axe&post_type=product
No affiliation.

By the way, how is everyone posting pics these days?
Reply to a message (or create a new one), then click the "Insert Image" icon"
22-11-2018 4-52-00 PM.jpg

Browse to the file/s and it will prompt you to select either: "From Computer" or "From URL"
(There is a limit to how many file / size of files)
22-11-2018 4-53-37 PM.jpg

Once you have selected the image/s you need to press "Upload Files" which may look like text but actually a button:
22-11-2018 4-54-26 PM.jpg

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Thanks Aussie. I recalled a while back that it was preferred that pics were link through a 3rd party like photobucket but they went retarded. Cheers