Looking for a 'Charity' folder.

Bartnmax

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Hi again all.

A few years back now, Neil Charity - one of the best exponents of the custom folding knife trade passed away.
Now Neil was also a very good mate of mine as I had trialed gundogs with & against him for many years.
I've got Brittanys whilst Neil had GSPs.
When I first started trialing Neil was the first to welcome me in, giving me a lot of advice & encouragement.
Meeting him at a trial was always a great pleasure & something to look forward to. One of life's true gentlemen.
He was also one of Australia's greatest makers of custom quality folding knives.
Unfortunately be succumed to cancer a while back now & sadly passed away.
He's sorely missed by a great many people, myself amongst them.

I have wanted to get my hands on a Charity folder for many years as a keep sake reminder of a great man, skilled artisan, & dear friend.
However, Charity folders are not easy to come across these days.
Even though Neil made a great many knives during his lifetime they were always keenly sought after.
Unfortuantely I didn't have the forsight or finances to buy one from Neil when he was still with us.
So, I just thought I'd pop this little post up now in the hope that someone may one day see a Charity folder up for sale.

If anyone does know where there is a Charity folder for sale, or if you ever happen to come across one at some stage in the future, I would be eternally grateful if you could let me know about it. I can be contacted at any time on 0417 393 466

Many thanks all.

Bill A.

Attachments

Last edited: