Leglesslarry newbie here,

Leglesslarry

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Legless coz i am lol once i was a keen survivalist, my dad was a surv nav expert in the army from 64 to 80, i can pass knowledge on in the hope someone might use it one day to get em selves out of strife.

DMc Outdoors

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the site, I’m currently living in the UK and I’m a keen bushcraft enthusiast. I’m moving to Brisbane at the end of the year but would love some advice and help with continuing my bushcraft journey down under 👍🏻 Hopefully no one will have any objections to me posting content of my trips over here until I get there. Anyway my name is Dean’o, nice to meet you all 😁

Outventures_WA

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the site, I’m currently living in the UK and I’m a keen bushcraft enthusiast. I’m moving to Brisbane at the end of the year but would love some advice and help with continuing my bushcraft journey down under 👍🏻 Hopefully no one will have any objections to me posting content of my trips over here until I get there. Anyway my name is Dean’o, nice to meet you all 😁
Cheers Deano but your probably better off starting your own thread to introduce yourself mate 👍🏼