Late notice Brisbane coffee/beer/name to face meet on Tuesday 11th September

Aussie Forager CQ

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Hi All,

It turns out I will be in Brisbane for a day for work this Tuesday. I will be flying back out around 6ish but I will have a couple of hours down time before my flight. I thought while I'm in town if anyone wanted to say g'day and put a name to the face I'd be keen to meet up over a coffee or beer or whatever. Late notice I know but I thought I will be looking for somewhere to go for a walk in my down time anyway so if anyone is interested to meet up just let me know.

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Mate, I'm always busy Tuesday nights. Next time maybe.

Aussie Forager CQ

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Where were you thinking of meeting? How are you getting back to the airport?
I will have a hire car so I will be able to just drive it back. I hadn't thought too much about location yet, just going to look for a spot while driving, ideally being not too far away from the airport but I can go anywhere really. Any suggestions?

bushcamper

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
Seems like there is a Nudgee Beach Reserve very close to there, never been there so no idea what it is like.

There is also a BP Roadhouse across the road from the Nudgee Golf Course near there if you want coffee.

Last edited:

Aussie Forager CQ

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Seems like there is a Nudgee Beach Reserve very close to there, never been there so no idea what it is like.

There is also a BP Roadhouse across the road from the Nudgee Golf Course near there if you want coffee.
Hey that sounds good, i reckon the reserve might be a good place to start. If anyone is keen and thinks they might be able to make it for a quick meet, maybe around 3:30 - 4ish. Just PM me we can fine tune times as we go.....