Kryptek Highlander in Australian Bush

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
For those that like camo gear I did a quick vid to show how effective the Kryptek Highlander pattern is in average Aussie bush.
https://youtu.be/CLrmQdUxIFY

Hope you find it useful.

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Sometimes when I put down my man bag and SR20 in Kryptec, it takes me ages to find them again:_lol:

Bodge

Les Stroud
Reaction score
I have always liked the Kryptek highlander but recently converted to the Pencott patterns Greenzone and Badlands, dependent on season, I find them so effective I sometimes loose myself :_lol: seriously I would happily buy some locally made gear in these patterns. Hint Hint!
Bodge.

Lepmeister

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Watch this vid a few times and still can't believe what a good job that pattern does. Would make a nice cap too ��

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I have always liked the Kryptek highlander but recently converted to the Pencott patterns Greenzone and Badlands, dependent on season, I find them so effective I sometimes loose myself :_lol: seriously I would happily buy some locally made gear in these patterns. Hint Hint!
Bodge.
Hey Bodge, as much as I'd like to offer every option it's just not viable. I never really took to the Pencott patterns, but understand they are very effective in their respective areas. Highlander is the best all rounder I've come across but always on the lookout to improve.

Bodge

Les Stroud
Reaction score
That's Ok, Kryptek is still one of the better patterns for sure in the search for the elusive all rounder.
Regards.