Kings fire pit and Kings stove

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
just bought one of these today, $69 if you buy in-store which I feel is a very good price

https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/ad...nt=4WD Supacentre|TEXT_LINK&utm_term=&irgwc=1

and the King oven with duffel bag seems a good price as well
https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/ad...nt=4WD Supacentre|TEXT_LINK&utm_term=&irgwc=1

but if you got to the daily in-store deals and scroll down they are selling them (just the stove) for $79 which is as cheap as I have seen them.
https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/br...nt=4WD Supacentre|TEXT_LINK&utm_term=&irgwc=1

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
and it at home, I got this for me on the porch for the occasional very small fire (as I am not allowed to have fires at my place technically) for me testing out fatwood etc

good product, solidly built and easy to assemble and flat packed when put away.

Chigger

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
Looks a sturdy fireplace, often at campsites it is safer to have the fire contained in something when wind is blowing during dry weather. Less chance of the campfire getting away.

barra650

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
I've eyed off the oven for a few months now . The only thing that puts me of is a lot of the time it's to bloody hot up here in north qld to sit around a camp fire .

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
the fire pit is for us suburbanites that need a portable pit that is easily packed away, easy to assemble and well constructed. It is small enough to pack and tote in any size car. It packs flat and slots together without and issues.

I am very happy with my purchase, only paid $69 for mine in-store. AS others have said these are good for when you are camping and need a firepit to contain the fire, some places do not provide such and this is the perfect solution to this.

I would suggest finding a metal drip tray to collect ash (I have found one that perfectly fits mine) so it does have ash and embers/hot coals drop through onto the ground and start spot fires, as there is a small seem at the very middle/bottom of the pit that will allow ash/embers to trickle through.

I too have been looking at the stove, but I just cannot justify the purchase, I don't need it and couldn't see myself using it, still looks like a quality bit of kit and may eventually just say bugger it and get one 'just in case' I need it.....

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
I am really liking mine that I bought though I haven't put it to a real use yet, mostly just a prop at the moment for my videos and a bit of a place to put my fireboxes when I am doing my flint and steel practice and fatwood Friday stuff. Still a worthy investment. Eventually it will have a proper fire put in it.