BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intro

Simon van der Craats

Russell Coight
Reaction score
G'day Simon from Australia, I have started a gym in South Gippsland, Victoria called CrossFit Korumburra, I have been interested in Bushcraft since i was in scouts over 20 years ago, and (after 21 years experience in the Army) I look forward to continuing my education in bushcraft when I have time.
I have joined the Korumburra Mens Shed which is located at Coal Creak (Historical village where old time skills are also displayed regularly) and hope to pick up a few pointers from woodworking to blacksmithing and other traditional skills.

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome mate, sounds like you will fit right in!

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Welcome mate. Crossfit is the devil!!! Na, great workouts & heaps of fun, kinda. I've been a bit to the one down the road & a guy at work owns a CF gym. Good luck with it mate & I hope you get plenty of bushcraft time.

downunderrunner

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
welcome to the forums, you'll find quite a few of us are fromerly members of the green machine, you'll fit in fine!