Question How does one start a new thread when the option is not showing?!

Le Loup

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
On this forum for instance: Clubs and Organisations. There are no posts, & there seems no way to start one. Any ideas?
Thank you.

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
G'day le loup. This is only specific to that forum. There was a announcement on there butbit was overwritten by another announcement and indidnt realize until just now. You should be able to see it now.

Basically just PM me with the name and description for you club or organization and I will set it up for you. The idea with this is that each club gets it's own dedicated mini forum so you don't have to put events, discussion, reports, etc al, in the same thread.

jrumbel

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
I cannot seem to start a thread in the intros section for some reason. Ive been on here for a few months now I think, and have written a few replies and start threads elsewhere, but that particular section seems close to me.

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
I cannot seem to start a thread in the intros section for some reason. Ive been on here for a few months now I think, and have written a few replies and start threads elsewhere, but that particular section seems close to me.
You can't post another intro because you already have posted one here. http://bushcraftoz.com/forums/showthread.php?5201-jrumbel-Intro

I can not submit my intro either
You can't post another intro because you already have posted one here. http://bushcraftoz.com/forums/showthread.php?4269-Intro&p=38434#post38434

ditto on the intro issue
I can't find yours though.... best ask Blake...

Wandering Spirit

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Hi all,

On registering I provided an intro, although I cannot find it posted in the forum. I came here to see how to post another but see that I wasn't alone with this problem. Can anyone assist regarding checking if it was posted or not. Thanks in advance.