BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do from bedfordshire uk

man_of_tanith

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Evening all( well it is here)
i followed link that another new addition southey had posted and liked the place so much i had to join.
i've actually visited your beautiful country three times when i was younger,(my parents delight in telling me i was conceived in Perth i should count myself lucky that naming kids after the place of conception wasn't in fashion thirty years ago)
one of my main bushcrafting associates spent his formative years living in oz so i have been regaled with his tales of the bush and what he got upto when he was in your part of the planet.
as for me i'm sam 30 years young a recently new dad which results in my being awake at weird times of the day/night. i run the local scout troop in my town and just try to get as much time outdoors as is physically possible(not much at the moment)

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score

man_of_tanith

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Welcome to the mob Sam!

Good to hear you too are in the scouts. We should compare notes sometime as to what we get up to in our respective parts of the world...

Here are a few of my Bushcraft constructions...

http://bushcraftoz.com/forums/showt...d-Rope-hardware...&p=1663&viewfull=1#post1663

And this is our local adventurous activity calendar, if you want to bring your troop down for the weekend and join in!

http://www.humescouts.com/images/stories/Activites/Activity_booklet_2011.pdf

bit of a trek to come over for the weekend! like those constructions i'll be showing them to the GSl
thanks for the welcome everyone

Dusty

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Hi Sam
Welcome to the crew. I have have seen some great stuff in the UK. You and Corin will have alot in common with the kids!!! Please share with us.
Dusty