BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homemade table saw workbench

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
You might have noticed I haven't been particularly active here lately.
Mr Youtube sucked me in and I came across a three and then a four in one workbench.
I really fell for the idea. My shed is, to say the least, a little messy.
This project will, hopefully, start me on the road to having a lot more organisation in my shed. Hopefully that, in turn, will free up more time for me to get out bush.
In addition, I have learnt a HEAP of new woodcrafting skills.This is something I haven't really tried much before and usually with average results.
I'll try and get some pics tomorrow but, in a nutshell, the table is 600mm wide, 1200mm long and just on a metre high. It has a tablesaw, a jig saw and a router in the top , as well as a vacuum cleaner with a homemade tornado collector (I think that is what it's called).
I have made a tablesaw fence which also doubles as a router fence.
Down the road, I plan to add a circular sander and a sanding box.
Anywho, long short is this has been a great chance to learn some new skills.
Cheers
Bloffy

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Sorry guys, got busy today ripping out a garden bed in order to make Bloffy's Garden Bar and Grill more usable. Like most projects I get into, what should take a day, will probably take a week.
I will try and get the photos tomorrow.
Cheers
Bloffy

Berrymelia

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for sharing. At the moment I am looking for furniture for my house and garden because we are moving with my family to the new house and we have many beautiful plans. My wife wants everything to be well planned and perfect and I try to do exactly what she wants to make her happy. I searched for a long time especially for garden furniture and I hardly found what I was looking for because the rest of the models were too simple and had details that we didn't like. In the end, we placed the order and wait for it to be ready. If anyone needs just click here to see the site and reviews there.

Last edited: