High Range Outdoors HRO Pack Pouches

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Three pack pouches arrived from HRO as well as their new Bolt. I'll review that once I've had a chance to test it in anger.

The pouches come in three sizes which will cover most eventualities. There are a number of slider and D rings attached to the pouches which allow them to be hung in the pack, attached to webbing, carabiners etc. The zips are high quality and open down 2 sides of the pouches. They have paracord zip pulls attached to them and the zips themselves are YKK. The stitching is neat and tidy, seams are covered internally and the the overall quality is very high. I mounted one of the large packs in my old HR20 pack by the D rings. in this older pack it hangs upside down (interns of zip entry) that is not a biggie as it folds out and can be packed easily. In the new range the sliders on the pouches mount to D rings in the Bolt and the zips are easy to open from above. The pouches come with clear instructions and carry a lifetime warranty. They come in olive green which matches the Bolt 10 and the MR40.
Good solid kit. No affiliation.
IMG_7031.jpgIMG_7030.jpgIMG_7038.jpgIMG_7032.jpgIMG_7033.jpgIMG_7034.jpgIMG_7035.jpgIMG_7036.jpgIMG_7037.jpg

Wentworth

Bear Mears
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Thrud. The pouch looks good.
I've been after something like this to put all my carving bits and pieces in.

MongooseDownUnder

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
In the medium sized pouch how far apart are the d rings placed? This might work well inside my HPG Kit Bag to store all the loose items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk