Hi from Bushwalker in Adelaide

Bushwalker

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
At this stage of my bushwalking "career", I am looking for ways to share and add to some of the bushwalking skills and knowledge I have learnt over many years and continue to learn. I have walked in extensively in South Australia and Tasmania, and done some of the more well known walks in Victoria. New Zealand and France are my favourite overseas destinations. My most enjoyable walks are usually multi-day in some remote location, although I am not adverse to using the huts provided on popular routes such as those available in NZ.

I hope to share information about bushwalk leadership, trip planning, GPS navigation, first aid, equipment and food tips for beginners to experienced bushwalkers, although I notice that not all fit the Forum's existing categories. Some related articles are available in my blog.

I have just returned from NZ, having tramped the Routeburn Track and spent a few days mountaineering near Wanaka.

Hope to post soon.

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome bushwalker. Looks like you have alot to share. I look forward to reading your posts.