Hello from Wisconsin, USA

Sleeper

Russell Coight
Reaction score
45 deg N lat / 90 deg W long (or nearly so šŸ˜‰)
I was doing some Australian product research online and stumbled across this forum. Learned a bit about what I was researching but more importantly found this forum to be a refreshing source of great information on "Outdoor Life" in general! I'm sure that I will be struggling with the terminology used in many of the posts but that will only make things more interesting. I've done quite a bit of traveling abroad and lived where English is not the primary language and have always managed to pick up what's needed to communicate. On the other hand, I've traveled to places where English IS the primary language and found communication to be a challenge (Australia wasn't one of those places but New Zealand was ;-)). To be fair, there are places in the U.S. where I can't understand what they are saying either! Anyway, I'm looking forward to participating in the dialogue of the many subsections on this forum.
Sleeper

Edward

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
I was doing some Australian product research online and stumbled across this forum. Learned a bit about what I was researching but more importantly found this forum to be a refreshing source of great information on "Outdoor Life" in general! I'm sure that I will be struggling with the terminology used in many of the posts but that will only make things more interesting. I've done quite a bit of traveling abroad and lived where English is not the primary language and have always managed to pick up what's needed to communicate. On the other hand, I've traveled to places where English IS the primary language and found communication to be a challenge (Australia wasn't one of those places but New Zealand was ;-)). To be fair, there are places in the U.S. where I can't understand what they are saying either! Anyway, I'm looking forward to participating in the dialogue of the many subsections on this forum.
Sleeper

Hi Sleeper and welcome to the forum :)

Randall

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Welcome and owyagoin? It would be interesting to hear about your neck of the woods too :)

Last edited:

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
G'day Sleeper. Hope you enjoy your time here. Ask questions. There a lot of knowledgeable people here more than willing to help.
Cheers
Bloffy

barra650

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
G'day Sleeper. Glad to here from someone across the pond ( The Pacific ). Be good to see a few pics of your local bush ( Woods ) areas where you spend a bit of time boiling the billy ( Having a coffee ). Cheers mate.