Hello from the UK

Manse

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Hi guys, name is Manse and I'm a bushcrafter here in the UK. My main love is learning primitive skills.
Looking forward to learning from you folks.
Manse

Mozzie

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
G'day Manse, have a good look through the forums here, lots of brilliant reading material and photos to get you started

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
G'day Manse,
Welcome along for the ride. There's a stack of knowledgeable people here. Ask and you will find.
Are you on bushcrafters UK? I think I have a membership there. From memory a friendly mob who were willing to help. You will f ind the same here.
Chers
Bloffy

Rubbing Elbows

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Welcome Manse, I enjoy watching others practice their primitive skills, my primitive skills on the other hand are a little less than perfect, Enjoy the forum

Manse

Russell Coight
Reaction score
G'day Manse,
Welcome along for the ride. There's a stack of knowledgeable people here. Ask and you will find.
Are you on bushcrafters UK? I think I have a membership there. From memory a friendly mob who were willing to help. You will f ind the same here.
Chers
Bloffy
Hi Bloffy, yes I am involved with the UK community here.
I try to travel to various parts of the world learning from the original indigenous peoples. The next step for me, and a chance to fulfil a childhood dream, is Australia and learn g from the Aboriginal peoples.

Manse