BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Pazza

Pazza

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Hey guys great forum. I am from the blue mountains and am a keen hiker and canyoner. One of my mates recently did a 5 day hike in the wollemi and found and ate lots of bush tucker. His photos have inspired me to learn more (I don't know much) about Australian bush tucker. Some great tutorials and info on here.

Thanks

Dave

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Gday Dave welcome mate!

Glad you are enjoying the site. Im sure you have already seen the flora and fauna databse but if you havent you can access all the index lists from the "Wildlife Database" on the navigation bar at the top of the page. On the Plants Index List you can see what plants are edible, used for cordage, medicine etc.

Enjoy.

kobold

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
welcome to the forums pazza. the next best thing to being out there! :)

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the mob Pazza, The Wollemi is a fantastic place, so much wild country, so close to Sydney. I have done a lot of walking up that waqy myself, and always interested in doing more!

Dusty

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Hi Dave,
Nice to see more members from Blue Mountains region. I have family there. Just love the place. Hope you enjoy this site.