BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads up Ipswich Knife Show

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
was a great show, plenty of people attended from what I saw, it was actually packed to the rafters.

FZobgjc.jpg

zVatjKM.jpg

v0o4EoT.jpg

Chigger

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
Certainly well attended and a place where one could burn a hole in your wallet very quickly.

surfius

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Wow! There are so many people there. I think, for certain reasons, they wouldn't be able to get together like that now. These people are amazing, their hobby is knives, and it amazes me how many of them are there, I wonder how many people are there all over the world. After the pandemic, I'd be happy to organize such a gathering. I don't think it would be too difficult. After all, all you need is LIGHTING SERVICES ACROSS THE UK, as well as a sound system and maybe a stage of some kind. It looks like you need a lot of stuff, but that's not the case at all. In fact, organizing events is a lot easier than you think.

Last edited: