Heading to the big smoke (Perth)

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Okay, Wednesday, September 30 @ 1830 @ Paddy McGuire's pub on the corner of Barker Road and Denis Street, Subiaco (it's the only pub I know)...
If it's quiet, the foods good and the beer cold. If not, we can stagger off elsewhere by 1900.
Any naysayers? Good.
For those that don't know me, I'll be the short fat bloke in the bush hat with the BushcraftOz patch propped up on the beer glass.
Cheers
Bloffy

Redtail

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Okay, Wednesday, September 30 @ 1830 @ Paddy McGuire's pub on the corner of Barker Road and Denis Street, Subiaco (it's the only pub I know)...
If it's quiet, the foods good and the beer cold. If not, we can stagger off elsewhere by 1900.
Any naysayers? Good.
For those that don't know me, I'll be the short fat bloke in the bush hat with the BushcraftOz patch propped up on the beer glass.
Cheers
Bloffy
Sounds good to me. Disregard my email. Well, the time bit. (This website's been up and down like a whore's drawers today.)

Bloffy, does your phone number still end with 438?

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Just phone the army and ask for Bloffy, they'll know who he is.

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
@ Redtail, yes it does mate.
@ Thrud, why? Don't answer that or i will have to flog you with an organically grown carrot..
@ Uneekwan: was wondering when you were coming online.
@ everyone else from WA: come along, I'm dying to meet you all. Thrud has had his shots, Doc has promised to be on his best behaviour, we have tightened Uneekwan's straight jacket by a notch and Redtail will take a double dose of his calming pills, so what could possibly go wrong....
Cheers
Bloffy

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Yet again the usual victims gathered for a fun filled night of fine dining (I got exotic with a chicken parmigiana), fine drinks (bad luck Uneekwan, next time Doc can drink water and you can have the Hop Thief) and fine company (it really isn't a p1$$1ng competition about who has the bigger ....edc - although it was funny watching Uneekwan and Thrud going toe to toe on an edc clump the size of a baseball, only to be trumped by Redtail's three piece kit which was most impressive.)
All I can say is it is ALWAYS a pleasure when I get together with you blokes. Just wish it could happen more often....and that more of the WA crowd could come along. Hope springs eternal.
Oh, and by the way, Thrud, next time when we have show and tell, it is probably not the best idea to bring along your whole foldable knife collecttion to a pub on a somewhat busy Wednesday night and start demonstrating how each of them opens.
It was funny though watching grown men diving under the table to examine it....lol
Until next time my friends
Cheers
Bloffy

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
It was a good evening!
I thought that the kit you brought with the illicit still was ingenious. There are always so many good ideas bandied around when we meet up, but like jokes, I never remember them all.

Whole foldable knife collection??? That was just the synthetic sub5cm blades from left lower pocket....

Doc

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
A great fun-filled night as usual. We always enjoy getting together with you Bloffy.