Heading to the big smoke (Perth)

Redtail

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
And a damn fine one it was!
A bit of show and tell, plenty of food ... many stories were told ... and grew in the telling, IIRC.

Thanks, Doc, for your very generous hospitality.

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Doc,
Sensational evening. You and your family's hospitality was very much appreciated.
Uneekwahn managed to control himself. Redtail DIDN'T slobber too much. My jokes weren't too bad (were they?), Thrud left with pretty much the same number of digits as he arrived with despite being allowed to (briefly) handle sharp, shiny objects, and the vegetarian lamb wasn't TOO cremated.
@ Browny: You DON'T EXIST!!!:_lol:.
Still looking forward to meeting you, even if you are Uneekwahn's imaginary friend....
As always guys a great evening.
Please, to the rest of you West Australians, we're a pretty nice mob.
Cheers
Bloffy

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
With the spread Doc put on, David Attenborough will be out of a job.
Great night, a lot of laughter.

Browny

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
Well, another fine display of my ability to completely disregard the date stamp on people's posts!

Sorry I missed out...... again!

Doc's bbq dead stuff would have been awesome.

Hope there are a few southerly meets planned that I can also miss so that I maintain my air of mystery.
(Why does that sound like I need a shower?)

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Okay Lads and Ladettes.
Time for my annual pilgrimage to the big smoke.
Anyone want to join me somewhere (anywhere) for our usual pack p1$$ing competition, knife comparo and general BS session?
I will be at the usual place from Tuesday 29 September to Thursday 01 November, after which I will be out working.
Let me know if anyone is interested and we might be able to catch up.
For those that haven't been before from WA, these are usually pretty good nights with a bit of show n tell and plenty of laughs.
Hoping some of you are up for it.
Cheers
Bloffy

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
I've heard this about you. I have my usual transport limitations so will be relying on rail or the kindness of fellow members to get around. You guys know the city far better than I so I will be guided by you. As long as there is food, a place to eat, drink and make merry, then I am happy.
Cheers
Bloffy

Brumby53

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
Bloffy13 Please take 100 demerit points and stand on the busiest corner in Perth for 12 hours without ear plugs:pugno:.

"as Christmas is drawing near" It is September and as the official first 'mentioner' of "Christmas" on the forum (didn't we have one last year ... and WHAT!!! ... you want another one???) you should be ashamed of yourself!:aspetta:

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Well said Brumby (the clocks run fast in Albany) Bloffy, are your dates correct?? Are you really up here for an entire month? or have you made a mistake?

Redtail

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Bloffy13 Please take 100 demerit points and stand on the busiest corner in Perth for 12 hours without ear plugs:pugno:.

"as Christmas is drawing near" It is September and as the official first 'mentioner' of "Christmas" on the forum (didn't we have one last year ... and WHAT!!! ... you want another one???) you should be ashamed of yourself!:aspetta:
In Bloffy's defence, that was from the original post in November 2013.
The jury is still out on whether he should have started a new thread for this visit.

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Oh please!
Too lazy to start a new post.
You are correct. Try four Days not four weeks. Oh dear, I had a human moment!
Now quit ya bitchin'!!!!
Are ya coming or not? And, if so, it's party time at Thrud's place for being a smarty bum....
Nah, wouldnt do that to you. Would I?
Someone who knows anywhere just pick somewhere for a night meet please.Tuesday would probably suit best but could probably wrangle Wednesday. Thursday I could be places unknown.
Uneekwan, you in? Mongoose,? Sami? Foxtrot? Anyone else. Really looking to catch up with any and all of you.
Remember Sami, I owe you a beer mate.
Cheers
Bloffy