BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

happy fatwood Friday

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Happy Fatwood Friday. This week I am burning off American fatwood generously supplied to me by James G Outdoors.

5x02eAX.jpg

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
a dreary morning for it this morning but I persisted, onto old stores again for fatwood Friday

3sJvYXY.jpg

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Had to delay fatwood Friday a bit as it was pretty gloomy today, American fatwood burn today from Red, really good stuff.

CRTvdqi.jpg

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
back on to old stores and fluff made by the Smith's today for fatwood Friday, I am having a lot of fun with the PackPal though it will spoil me I think. It makes it so easy.

OmYunxD.jpg

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
fooling around with my manger for fatwood Friday and burning off Bunning's fatwood, it was some of the best fatwood I had got from them with really high resin content.

4fzRh9b.jpg

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Happy fatwood Friday everyone, back into my routine again, Bunning's fatwood today burning in my manger

PaydLCE.jpg

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
American fatwood today for fatwood Friday, three different lots, it was fatwood heaven, applied to me by Redneck Renegade, Georgia Fishing and Trapping and James G Outdoors

rAIBu20.jpg

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
I meant to burn some NZ fatwood but life got in the way so I just defaulted to Rocky Instincts Northern Qld fatwood for fatwood Friday,

yarhZ0T.jpg