happy fatwood Friday

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Fatwood Friday has come around again, Happy fatwood Friday everyone, burning off this lot today, I have two bags of this stuff shaved up.

and how it burns

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Fatwood Friday has come around again, happy fatwood Friday everyone. This is what I am burning off today, quite a good burn, I think I could have had it off in one strike but hit it again just for good measure. I'll soon be onto that Big W fatwood.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
it's that time again, happy fatwood Friday everyone, burning this lovely little pile off this morning, lots of resin in this as it produced a heap of black smoke.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
I forgot I had this and found it again today, a fatwood core that is basically pure resin, pic is from both sides to show just how impregnated it is

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Happy fatwood Friday, the practice I am doing with my ferro rod is paying off got this lot off in one strike.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
fatwood Friday has swung around again, happy fatwood Friday everyone. Last dregs of some fatwood I had basically maya dust, burnt really well.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
processing some more of the Big-W fatwood and found another nice core, this stuff continues to surprise me, I now have three nice cores, though one, the biggest, is by far the most impressive. I am sure I will find more.

and all three side by side

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
still more processing today has me finding two more cores, again quite big ones and good quality, resin saturated fatwood.

and with all the cores I have found to date, along with my fatwood matches, the pile off to the right I reevaluated and deemed of too poor quality to keep so have broken down and will burn off.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Fatwood Friday means I am on my back deck and burning off some fatwood and posting a video, here it is

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
first fatwood Friday for the year, this is what I am burn today, a pile from Bunnings.

It is pretty good fatwood, good resin content.

I think this is a good resource, as it allows people who can't access fatwood the ability to fool around with this wonderful fire lighter.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
seems fatwood Friday swings around pretty fast these days, well it does for me, Happy Fatwood Friday.

Changed it up today and burned off some of my older stores

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Happy fatwood Friday, hitting Bunnings fatwood again, going to have to process a heap of it up as my bag is getting low.

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Fatwood Friday has swung around again, happy fatwood Friday everyone, when and bought some more Bunnings fatwood so have plenty of it on hand,