Reaction score
Different sexes, which is which?
Is it a male or female drunken 🤡.....

Are they friends?

Hairyman

Ludwig Leichhardt
Archivist
Reaction score
Too early in the morning for drinking unless it was a late late night.

Perhaps some early morning team exercises under the instruction of a trainer of some sort.

Last edited:

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Female on left and male on right. Quite subtle as females tend to walk with toes pointing straight or slightly inward, whereas males walk with toes pointing outward. In both, the degree of this will increase under load. Most obvious in the images as they cross the marking on the soccer pitch.

I should have said that the pic was taken behind the tracks and I was following them whilst walking the dog(not in a creepy way, honest officer)

Next time I’ll get a pic of the couple (as long as I don’t get arrested), the closeness of the tracks implies familiarity.

You cannot appreciate it in these images, but female tracks will be smaller.

Of course there are men that walk with their toes inverted and women with bigger feet ( female clowns, drunken male clowns, drunken male clown trainers......)

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
This isn't a who is it - that's too obvious. I was following this dude's tracks up the track, along with the tracks of a walker. The walker's were from yesterday, the possum not long before me. The funny thing is, at the top where the snow was deep the walker started scouting around looking for the track. He couldn't find it so he returned the same way. So did the possum :ROFLMAO:. The possum didn't scout around of course, he just back tracked, well after doing one other thing. The clue to that other thing is in the photo of his / her pooh. What was the other thing the possum did before back tracking?

Last edited:

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
No. The spots around the pooh were rain drops. The thing is, what isn't in the picture? Try to put the story together. After saying that, there are two clues in the picture.

Last edited:

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Yes. That accounts for the spread too (the 2nd clue), and perhaps some of the depth. It was a little dead tree. Nothing grows big high up. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just catching a sunny spot. Oh, and they weren't rain drops as such, but ice melt off the tree.