Greetings from Melbourne

Coda

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
G'day all, just found this site and liked the info and openness thats displayed here. Went bush a lot as a teenager but adult life got in the way and have only returned in the last two years. Been researching different gear options (thats how I stumbled across this place) so expect some noob questions every now and then. I'm into stargazing so spending a weekend away in dark sky with my binoculars (hey it's cheap and portable) keeps me sane.
cheers
Coda

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
Welcome to the group Coda. Feel free to ask your questions

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Coda, welcome.
There are a couple of us from Melbourne, its good to have another.

Feel free to contribute and share any tips or questions you have. Quite a few folk here enjoy stargazing too, so don't be shy about sharing what you know

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Coda welcome to the mob! Stargazing is one of many subjects I would love to know more about. I hope you find what you are looking for on here, feel free to jump in and join in any discussion, all viewpoints are welcome.

Templar

F. C. Selous DSO
Reaction score
Welcome to the tribe... jump in and ask as many questions as you like we are here to help...

Coda

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
Thanks all, been a few days working my way through all the posts, so much info/knowledge and with such generosity, it's a good place to be.