Gransfors Mini/Small Hatchet - New

sami12

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a new Gransfors Small hatchet otherwise known as the mini. It is brand new, and as i have not used it at all I thought it go to someone who would. It feels great in the hand and is nice and sharp.

Gransfors site link: http://www.gransforsbruk.com/en/products/forest-axes/gransfors-small-hatchet/
Aussie site link: http://www.atraes.com.au/arborist/tree-climbing-equipment/axes-log-splitters-log-rollers/axes-amp-log-splitters/gransfors-bruks-mini-hatchet - i think they are asking too much there though!

and a pic of the actual product:
IMG_20140915_104458.jpg

Cheers
Sami

sami12

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Hi Aussie123, willing to trade for stuff. i think around the $100 value mark would be reasonable?

ArcheRoo

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
do you have anything specific in mind sami? i have a couple of maxpedition pouches and other porches that are in as new or new condition? i think i have the fatboy, and micro edc pouches, and i also have a 12x5 bottle pouch and a tactical tailor mil spec monkey admin pouch. all of them are virtually unused... i think the 12x5 still has the tags... let me know if we can work something out! or give an idea of other items you are looking for! cheers

sami12

Ray Mears
Reaction score
hi guys, not really looking for anything in particular, but knives are always good :D or any cooking based stuff, titanium mugs (need one for the missus)

sami12

Ray Mears
Reaction score
wow bam! Pap11y was quick with a PM and a trade offer. his if he wants it.

Sorry Aussie123/Archeroo he beat you guys by 15mins. ill be sure to update if he retracts his offer.

Last edited:

ArcheRoo

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
no probs! i actually already have one lol, but wanted another to modify... good luck with the sale!

Cant wait to get to 100 posts so i can put up a couple of trading post ads lol... Clear out some unused equipment!!!

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I could never sell mine,amazing tools....

Smeg 029.jpg

sami12

Ray Mears
Reaction score
They are awesome but honestly dont use it so i hate to see such good kit just sitting there.

ArcheRoo

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
i have the mini and the wildlife hatchet and about to pull the trigger on the the hunters axe... but its taken me a while to collect them... beautiful tools though!!!

i love carving with my mini hatchet and use it in place of a large belt knife now... i never use my condor bushlores anymore (mini or larger...) i should of offered you those sami... next time lol

sami12

Ray Mears
Reaction score
No worries archeroo.. I am trying to simplify and cull off things i have but dont need or use.. so soon is right ;)

Wentworth

Bear Mears
Staff member
Reaction score
nice one sami. If I'd seen this earlier, I would have been interested in a trade too.

Mountainwalker

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
The Gransfors Mini is my favourite bit of kit. I think you will love it Pap11y. It can easily replace a fixed blade knife and it's so light and portable.

Used mine just a few days ago.

Last edited:

pap11y

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
I am planning to have this on my belt for all future outings. I love the speed at which you can carve with a hawk/axe...

I'm very excited...

sami12

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Dont make me regret it so much guys! Hah. Told pap11y i have sellers remorse. But its bagged up in an express post bag. No turning back!

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
wow bam! Pap11y was quick with a PM and a trade offer. his if he wants it.

Sorry Aussie123/Archeroo he beat you guys by 15mins. ill be sure to update if he retracts his offer.
No probs at all. Its great that someone will be using it, and that you have something good in return :_applauso:

sami12

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Pap11y has kindly offered his Dokka knife in trade! Great looking knife 🔪.
Think we will both be stoked =)

ArcheRoo

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Love it when a deal has two winners great work guys!